Would you like to try the RETA Certification Practice Exam before taking the full exam?
These practice exams are available for you to take as a 'dry run' of the live exam. Get a feel for the actual test experience before you take the full CARO, CIRO and CRST exam. The questions come from the question pools of the CARO, CIRO and CRST Exams. All of the questions have been retired from the live exams.
- Take a practice exam for $59 per attempt at your own computer station
- No proctor necessary – No Travel Required
- 6 month availability from time of purchase to take one practice exam.
- Now available for purchase in our online store.
- After purchase in the RETA store, your practice exam will be setup by RETA staff in the testing system. Your practice exam will be setup within 24 hours if purchased on a weekday or the next business day if purchased on a weekend or holiday. You will receive an email when the practice exam has been setup.
- If you have not taken a RETA exam in the past you will also receive a welcome email from the testing system. This email will contain your login and a link to set your password
- When you receive the email that the exam has been setup, you will need to visit the Certification Practice Exams page which has a link to the Webassessor web page.
The exam must be paid for before it can be set up.
The Study Guide PDF's can be found on each Certification tab under Certification section on the RETA website.
It is best to use a computer for taking practice exams.
You will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer for the reference material to be displayed correctly during the exam. These programs are available for free on the internet.
Click here for the Webassessor website page.
Note: This is very important, due to the strict security and privacy act compliance effort required for certification, each registrant must have their own unique and viable e-mail address. The system will not allow duplications - so sharing a co-worker's email address will not work.
If you have taken a RETA exam in the past you are in the RETA testing database. Please contact RETA HQ at 541-497-2955 for your login to the Webassessor login page.