How do I apply to take RAI certification exams?
- All RETA certification candidates must begin by submitting a completed exam certification application to RETA HQ with payment. Click here for the Certification section of our online store.
- After review and approval by RETA, your application will be processed and you will receive an email instructing you to call RETA HQ (541-497-2955) to schedule your exam at a RETA testing center.
- RETA created Study Guides to help candidates prepare to perform well on exams. Each Study Guide can be downloaded free from the RETA website. Study Guides include reference information that will be needed to answer questions during each test. These references will appear on-screen during each test. Candidates are not allowed to use these study guides during a RETA certification examination. Candidates should become familiar with these references for the RETA credential they are working toward before taking the test.
- The RAI exam study guide can be downloaded below.
- Candidates are encouraged to use the exam study guides and other test preparation materials on the RETA website to help them prepare for an exam.
$900 RETA member rate