TO: All Users of Ammonia Refrigeration
WHAT: Chapter Monthly Meeting
WHEN: Wenesday, October 14th, @ 5:30pm
WHERE: SnoTemp – Albany Facility
3815 Marion Street
Albany, OR 97322
For the October meeting we have invited Will Brown, Project Manager and estimator for Summit Insulation, LLC.
Will has been involved with the refrigeration industry for 15 years.
Will’s agenda will cover;
- Insulation, non-destructive testing
- Insulation Preventative Maintenance
- Function of Thermal breaks
- Importance of expansion joints
- Q & A
Prior to Will’s presentation, Armando Nunez, Chapter President, will address the membership to provide an update on happenings, as result from the RETA National Conference and at our local chapter.
Please RSVP by October 9th, 2015 so we can insure there is enough seating, food and refreshments for this meeting as SnoTemp are the sponsor for this meeting and meals.
Please RSVP to:
- Armando Nunez – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim McDaniel – email@example.com