Looking for a new position in industrial refrigeration? This is the place to look! The postings rotate, so check back often for updates!
Wegmans - Southeast PA, Northern VA and Rochester NY
Bassett Mechanical - all locations across Wisconsin
AdvancePierre Foods - Portland, Maine
OSI Group - Riverside, California
Refrigeration Technology, Inc. - Napa Valley, California
Commercial Warehousing, Inc - Winter Haven, Florida
E&J Gallo Winery - Livingston, California
Industrial Refrigeration Controls Technician - Mobile, Alabama
Industrial / Ammonia Refrigeration Technicians - PA, VA, IL, IN, and OH areas
United States Cold Storage - Sacramento, California
Please view details for all positions below:
Store Maintenance Refrigeration Mechanic
Southeast PA, Northern VA and Rochester NY
At Wegmans, we enjoy coming to work every day. We think you will, too. If you’re a Refrigeration Mechanic who wants to join a growing Maintenance team, we want to talk to you! Our Refrigeration Mechanics are responsible for repairing and performing preventative maintenance on all refrigeration systems in the food markets. This position requires daily travel to store locations in the division that they support. Candidates must possess a flexible availability, including the ability to provide off-hour support.
How do I make a difference?
Providing Incredible, Knowledge Based Service
- Repair refrigeration and HVAC equipment for both emergency and non-emergency situations. Perform unsupervised repairs on commercial rack refrigeration systems using appropriate troubleshooting and safety techniques
- Work effectively with a team, assisting other personnel as necessary to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with team members, supervisors, and customers. Interact and coordinate with refrigeration and HVAC vendors
- Maintain Wegmans high standards of quality and incredible customer service
Continuously Improving Results
- Determine best practices for repair work and assess downtime with store personnel
- Perform preventative maintenance on refrigeration and HVAC equipment
- Perform other associated tasks, such sheet metal fabrication
- Inspect and repairs all fans in restrooms, smoking rooms and break rooms
- Inspect building roof for cleanliness
- Inspect freon tanks; unplug case drains and all other duties as directed
- Complete timely record keeping related to EPA related requirements for ozone depleting refrigerants. Follow up and repair discovered leaks while also performing all mandated rechecks
- Maintain accurate inventory of store refrigerant inventories
- Create and maintain records on all equipment worked on
- Provide cost estimates for small installations, and perform the installations on time and on budget
- Maintain truck inventory, working with parts procurement requirements
- Understand and comply with food and human safety procedures
Living Who We Are
- Support, encourage, and respect co-workers
- Work with supervisor to set and achieve goals for professional development
- Comply with Wegmans Policies and Work Rules, as well as, federal and state laws
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisors and coworkers
What skills, learnings, and experiences are required?
- At least 10 years of commercial refrigeration field experience
- Technical training through apprenticeship, RSES, trade school, or equivalent work experience
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Certified
- Ability to maintain, troubleshoot and operate building control systems (ie: CPC-E1,E2, RMCC, Altec and Johnson)
- Proficient in system startups and response to system restarts
- Proficient in refrigerant leak check procedures
- Demonstrated competency on lifting and rigging
- Ability to read and apply manufacturers’ instructions
- Proficient with the use of a laptop computer
- Sound mechanical ability, as well as knowledge of welding and plumbing
What skills, learnings, and experiences are preferred?
- Supermarket/Restaurant related refrigeration experience
- Refrigeration license
- Ability to program building and refrigeration control systems
- Independent ability to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical systems
- Complete knowledge of applicable codes, regulations, and standards
Ready to apply or want to learn more? Visit www.wegmans.com/careers
Ammonia Refrigeration Technicians
All locations across Wisconsin
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with an experienced, award-winning leader celebrating over 80 years in the mechanical contracting industry? Bassett Mechanical provides custom-built mechanical contracting, metals manufacturing, and maintenance service solutions to customers throughout the United States and the world.
We are seeking Ammonia Refrigeration Technicians to become the newest member of our Service Team. There are opportunities within all Bassett locations, across the state of WI.
With our We Answer To You™ (WATY) philosophy, we answer to our employees by fostering an environment where people are proud to share ideas, work hard, and provide outstanding solutions for our customers. Our continued growth and success is a direct result of having a reputation known for strong company values. That success comes from the people we employ who are all considered a part of the Bassett “family”.
Do You Want...
- To be empowered to make decisions and have your ideas heard.
- Support in your personal and professional growth.
- To be a part of a culture that promotes integrity and family values.
- Opportunity for future advancement.
- Work/life balance including a steady year-round schedule with most evenings at home.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Does your background include an apprenticeship in the service trades or equivalent RETA certification and/or 3-5 years of operating/maintaining industrial ammonia refrigeration systems
- Do you have the experience to work with a variety of systems to perform maintenance, troubleshoot and start-up new systems that meet customer expectations?
- Are you customer focused professional with strong communication skills and detail-oriented who works well on a team?
- Do you value and support a strong safety culture that customers rely on and expect, each and every day?
A Day In The Life...
- You are the face of Bassett Mechanical to the customer and will help sustain our strong reputation in the community and industry.
- You will travel between job sites during the day, requiring a valid driver’s license with a solid driving record.
- Each job site offers something different:
- Preventative maintenance on compressors, pumps, motors, chillers, etc.
- Evaluating operating conditions of refrigeration systems and equipment, followed by diagnostics and repair of electrical control systems and components.
- You will be active in the field performing observations and first-hand inspections that require climbing ladders, scaffolding, accessing rooftops and confined areas.
- Work closely with internal and external customers across a variety of industries, which requires strong interpersonal and communication skills in a proactive, professional manner.
What Do You Get…
- Industry leading compensation and benefits package, including increase for years of service.
- Fully equipped company truck with all tools necessary to perform your job.
- Many “perks” including an iPhone that can be used as a personal device, Bassett uniform to wear out on the job, and more.
- Collaborative team environment with a variety of internal/external experts for support.
- A company with one of the best safety records in the industry.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
- Continued education program with dedicated technical training academy specific to ammonia/industrial refrigeration.
Please visit our website www.bassettmechanical.com or follow this link to apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1000768
Ammonia System Operator
AdvancePierre Foods, a leader in the food industry, is a rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated workforce. We have an opening for Ammonia System Operator. Our rapid growth allows us to provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and we reward associates who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments, and who can align their work activities with the goals of the organization.
GREAT BENEFITS! (Medical, Dental, 401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Operate and maintain a 2000+hp multi-stage Ammonia System used for freezing food products and room cooling. Ammonia System Operator reports to Engineering.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned as necessary.)
- Operate and maintain the Ammonia System or a large refrigeration system to meet Production's refrigeration requirements.
- Perform all preventative maintenance to the system, including draining the oil pots, oil and filter changes, annual rebuilds of compressors and valves, motor changes, and condenser/evaporator as required.
- Document all maintenance and inspection activity in accordance with our Mechanical Integrity Program.
- Comply to and monitor operation for compliance with all 14 elements of the “Process Safety Management Program”.
- Work in a safe manner consistent with all Company rules and good work practices as specified by IIAR.
- Assists in training and mentoring of Maintenance Technicians.
- Responsible for making sure everyone working in the Ammonia Compression Room complies with all appropriate safety rules.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or its equivalency, A.S. degree preferred. Minimum of three years experience operating large refrigeration systems including:
- Multi-stage Ammonia Compression Systems
- Electrical Control Systems (FES & Frick)
- Refrigeration Piping
- Liquid Recirculation Systems
- Ability to Interpret Piping and Instrumentation Drawings
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Screw Compressors
- Evaporative Condensers
- Room Cooling
- Room Cooling Evaporators
- Knowledge of safety criteria for Ammonia Systems based on IIAR Standards.
- Lock out/Tag Out programs
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazardous Communications
- State Power engineering license 2nd or better
- 3-5 years refrigeration experience (large plant)
- Refrigeration thermodynamics
- Knowledge of refrigeration engineering units.
If you are interested in this great opportunity with a competitive salary, please apply now!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/kz27nj99qf
Maintenance - Ammonia Refrigeration Technician
This position is primarily responsible for the maintenance of all plant refrigeration systems and related equipment.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain refrigeration equipment for freezing tunnels and plant refrigeration systems.
- Maintain related equipment to refrigeration systems (piping, valves, water conditioners, etc.).
- Perform preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems and maintain records of repairs, P.M. and operating parameters.
- Maintain other plant maintenance equipment such as boilers and hot water heating systems.
- Coordinate emergency response procedures in the event of ammonia safety related incidences.
- Document as needed for compliance with OSHA and PSM program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- PSM & PHA participation in program tracking and training
- Ability to read blueprint/diagrams
- Must have own hand tools.
- 3-5 years experience in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of plant ammonia systems.
- Certified/hands on training in ammonia systems
- HVAC equipment experience highly desirable
- HS diploma or GED required.
The OSI Group is a premier food processing partner to leading brands across the globe with over 40 operations in 17 countries. Our worldwide operations create and manufacture custom beef, pork poultry, pizza, baked goods, seafood, produce and other products for our customers. At OSI you can expect a challenging work environment and opportunity for advancement.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401-K and profit sharing, paid vacation, paid holidays, company paid life, AD&D, STD and LTD, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program and more.
To apply click on the following link: https://osigroup-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=302039&company_id=15741&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1012976&level=levelid1&levelid1=22560&startflag=2
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Refrigeration Technology, Inc.
Refrigeration Service Technician
Napa Valley, California
Interested in a $10,000 signing bonus? Join our team!
Refrigeration Technology, Inc. is a refrigeration contractor specializing in winery refrigeration. We design, build, install and service cooling, heating and ventilation system for new and existing wineries. Many of the wineries are located underground in wine caves.
If you are tired of long commutes and heavy traffic, we have the solution. Join our team and spend your days in the wine country providing service to the rich and famous in a Mercedes Sprinter service van. It is a tough job, but someone has to do it!
If you have 3-5 years of experience as a service mechanic and a good driving record, contact us today.
Salary based on experience plus benefit package of vacation, sick, holiday, medical, vision, life, Reach and 401(k) plan.
Resumes may be submitted via email or faxed to 707-987-4581.
Visit our website at www.rti2000.com and www.gen2sc.com.
Commercial Warehousing, Inc
Winter Haven, Florida
The Chief Engineer position is responsible for performing refrigeration maintenance and the maintenance of the company’s buildings and grounds while minimizing interruptions in warehouse operations and assuring employee safety.
Chief Engineer position must perform duties to plan, schedule, supervise, operate, maintain, and repair as needed, and to respond to all anticipated emergencies and keep all necessary records for all refrigeration, electrical, automatic sprinkler, (fire) hot water, compressed air and fire systems, handling equipment and building/grounds in compliance with warehouse needs to ensure maximum operating efficiency, minimal down time, and conformity with all company, state and federal health and safety rules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a preventative maintenance program for all equipment and facilities that will minimize disruptions in warehouse operations and ensure the maximum useful life of equipment
- Provide maintenance to building and grounds and special projects as required
- Maintain all Material Handling Equipment and supporting apparatus
- Reduce electricity usage while maintaining optimum temperature zones for customers
- Purchase all necessary materials/services while maintaining a professional relationship with suppliers and vendors
- Manage all outsourced engineering contractor(s) performing work on company equipment and/or property
- Manage and direct the full-time maintenance team effectively in order to achieve desired results
- Perform warehouse tours on a regular basis to assure building and equipment are safe and ready to operate
- Hire, train and develop a team of employees preparing them for success
- Responsible for the safety, sanitation and security of the company’s facilities
- Promote and enforce established safety, contamination and housekeeping policies and procedures in order to minimize injuries, lost production time, damage and contamination
- Develop and implement a reporting system for tracking building and equipment repairs and monitoring the preventative maintenance program
- Make recommendations to management on ways to improve the maintenance function
- Responsible for emergency response for the facility as the facility first responder and the coordinator of response along with the facility manager.
- Responsible for training all maintenance employees in her/his duties.
- Responsible for supervision of contractors and approval of contractor bills for payment.
- Responsible for submission of yearly budget for operations and maintenance.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Knowledge of screw and reciprocating compressors
- Thorough knowledge of electrical refrigeration systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety roles, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with co-workers, supervisors, employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and within a team with little or no supervision
- Ability to safely handle and operate a wide variety of tools and equipment
- Mechanical skills in the areas of refrigeration maintenance and operations (such as piping experience and basic hand tools).
- Experience with industrial refrigeration operations and maintenance.
- Understanding the basis refrigeration operations.
- Competent to accomplish all routine maintenance tasks.
- Competent to perform safe emergency shut-downs of refrigeration system
- Emergency responder training Specialist Level.
Must have a minimum of a High school diploma or GED equivalent; Undergraduate engineering degree a big plus; 8-10 years of prior work experience in industrial ammonia refrigeration work and mechanical troubleshooting and repair; Prior OSHA PSM experience; 2 or more years of mechanical or electrical school training; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- RETA Certification
- HAZMAT certification
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50 lbs. as well as work at heights of up to 40 feet.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee frequently works in high, precarious places and is frequently exposed to extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold, and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
Some travel is required for this position.
For additional information please visit www.commercialwarehousing.com or contact Ken Wieck, Executive Director, Human Resources at 863-255-3990. Please send resumes to 396791-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
E&J Gallo Winery
Level 5 Refrigeration Mechanic
Under minimum supervision, performs troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, or installation work on Livingston refrigeration equipment.
- Investigates and corrects machine malfunctions by gathering information from the machine operator, viewing the equipment while it is running, and performing repairs using various hand and power tools.
- Replaces and repairs defective machine parts, such as seals, bearings, belts and various machine components.
- Makes welds on equipment by using Stick, TIG, MIG, Braze and Heli Arch Welders.
- Performs preventative maintenance of ammonia refrigeration, HVAC systems and components, glycol systems, and compressors to check or replace worn external and internal parts.
- Completes basic troubleshooting of VFDs and PLCs.
- Assembles and fabricates parts according to blueprints, manufacturer’s specification, engineering sketches or verbal instruction.
- Navigates HMIs to diagnose error codes of faults histories of equipment and makes adjustments such as machine timing, synchronization, and parameter changes.
- Performs proper lock-out/tag-out procedures.
- Looks up parts inventory and work orders using JD Edwards’s computer application.
- Becomes a member of the Livingston ERT (Emergency Response Team) when training is available.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
- This job description reflects management’s assignments of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Required to be 18 years of age or older.
- Required to work any shift.
- Required to comply with company GMP policies.
- Required to work overtime if necessary.
- Required to lift and move up to 70 pounds frequently.
- Performs assigned jobs with minimum direction and supervision.
- 3 years of experience and skilled in repair and troubleshooting of HVAC systems or ammonia refrigeration equipment.
- Communicates ideas clearly and articulately.
- Required to pass the WorkKeys assessments in Applied Math (4), Reading for Information (4), Locating Information (4), Teamwork (3) and Workplace Observation (3).
- RETA certification (CARO/CIRO).
- Skilled in welding and fabrication.
- 4years of experience working in a production/manufacturing facility.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- ASME Welding Certification.
- Demonstrate a proficient understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Working understanding of a CMMS System.
- Basic PLC and VFD troubleshooting experience.
- Forklift, man lift, scissors lift certified.
- Trained in industrial safety programs.
- Experience using basic Microsoft applications. (e.g. Word, Excel, email).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees must be physically capable of moderate pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, stooping, squatting, handling and grasping, twisting/turning, carrying and lifting (up to 70 lbs.), ascending/descending ladders, working in small, confined spaces and areas, wear a respirator.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to the following:
- Exposure to slippery or uneven walking surfaces.
- Exposure to dust, fumes.
- Exposure to loud noise levels.
- Exposure to outside environments.
- Exposure to working at heights of up to 60 feet.
- Exposure to working in confined spaces.
For additional information please log onto www.gallo.com ID 6241 or click on the following link to apply https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=6241&company=Gallo&username
CIMCO Refrigeration Inc.
Industrial Refrigeration Controls Technician
CIMCO Refrigeration seeks a Controls Technician with the ability to troubleshoot control systems from the field element up through operator interfaces and databases.
Responsible for design, configuration, integration and implementation of automation solutions for variety of systems in industrial facilities using PLC code and HMI interfaces.
Serious applicants that are looking for a career in this industry should apply.
What CIMCO offers: Competitive wages
Benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K, PTO and paid holidays
CIMCO Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Patrick Ledbetter at email@example.com.
CIMCO Refrigeration Inc.
Industrial / Ammonia Refrigeration Technicians
Pennsylvania, Virginia, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio areas
CIMCO Refrigeration Inc. is a company that supplies a high degree of quality refrigeration services to the industrial refrigeration customers in the chemical, gas compression and the food and beverage industries. We are accepting applications for experienced Industrial / Ammonia Refrigeration Technicians across the US with but with an immediate need in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio areas.
The candidate should be able to resolve unique industrial refrigeration problems in applications using ammonia and halocarbon refrigerants. Candidate should have experience servicing screw compressors, reciprocating compressors and all associated equipment. Candidate should also be proficient with the industry standard microprocessor controllers for the industrial refrigeration market.
Serious applicants that are looking for a career in this industry should apply. Some travel is required.
What CIMCO offers: Competitive wages
Benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K, PTO and paid holidays
CIMCO Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Patrick Ledbetter 800-546-2653
Boston seafood processor is searching for an experienced refrigeration technician/mechanic.The ideal candidate will have experience with ammonia and working in an industrial facility, preferably a food manufacturing facility.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Executing PM's of plant equipment and repairs around a busy production schedule.
- Working with contractors such as electricians, refrigeration contractors, plumbers, etc.
- Working with an evolving maintenance team along with a maintenance supervisor
- Working on capital projects from start to finish, such as purchasing new equipment, making upgrades, etc.
- Creating work orders, issue purchase orders, purchasing replacement parts, and performing general maintenance when necessary.
- Communicating with management and maintenance supervisor on plant issues and working to improve plant operations.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve mechanical and electrical issues.
- Knowledge of refrigeration and particularly ammonia refrigeration is must
- Understanding of blueprints, drawings, schematics, P&ID's.
- General mechanical knowledge, including knowledge of electricity, motors, gear ratios, valves, conveyors, pumps, VFD's, PLC's, control wiring, refrigeration, and hydraulics.
- Basic Computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, and preferably maintenance software such as MP2.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to take direction from management and maintenance supervisor
- Flexibility with hours, including being on call when needed.
- Reliable transportation.
- Willingness and ability to work in a cold/refrigerated environment.
For further information or to send your resume please contact Mark Flight at Mark.Flight@channelfishco.com.
Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
This is an exciting opportunity to help build the maintenance team and grow with our company in a brand-new, state of the art facility. This site will be the 37th cold storage facility in the company and will be built to the "Best in Class" standard that we consistently aim to achieve. We are a national company with locations in 12 states and have been in business over 100 years. Our company is a prominent player in the industry and our values, culture, and consistent growth set us apart as a great company to join.
The Sacramento site is currently under construction and will act as a sister site to our current Sacramento location, but this position is to be staffed as immediately as possible to oversee aspects of construction and perform any necessary training/certification.
Candidates who do not meet the qualifications are invited to apply as there will be additional openings for Refrigeration Maintenance Technicians.
Performs duties to plan, schedule, supervise, operate, maintain and repair as needed and to respond to all anticipated emergencies; keeps all necessary records for all refrigeration, electrical, fire sprinkler systems, handling equipment and building/grounds in compliance with warehouse needs to ensure maximum operating efficiency, minimal down time, and conformity with all company, state and federal health and safety rules; maintains all PSM/RMP files in a consistent manner per USCS programs and policies.
- Capital budget planning and submission for operations and maintenance
- Building and refrigeration maintenance
- All refrigeration operations
- Meeting OSHA, PSM, RMP and EPA requirements and regulations
- Computerized maintenance program
- Emergency response for facility as facility first responder and coordinator of response
- Supervision and training of all maintenance employees
- Supervision of contractors and approval of contractor bills for payment
- Sanitation department
- Grounds and landscape maintenance
- Fire suppression systems
- Pallet racking
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical training in refrigeration systems by US Cold Storage approved agency (such as IIAR, RETA)
- Member of RETA (Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Assoc) with ongoing training in refrigeration field through this organization
- Minimum of five years experience in maintenance and operation of industrial refrigeration systems including two years in a senior position
- Experience with and basic training in use of general maintenance tools
- Familiar with computer maintenance control system
- Experience in reading and use of process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams and “as-built” drawings
- Trained as emergency responder through course offered or approved by USCS
- Communication skills for presentation of operations and maintenance issue to management
- Management skills for training and supervision of personnel
- RETA’s Certification CIRO or other trade association certificate in industrial ammonia refrigeration is recommended, but not required.
- Pulmonary function test must be successfully passed in order to qualify for use of breathing apparatus for emergency response. Facial hair must meet standard requirements for wearing of self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Background & Drug testing required
- California Driver License with clean DMV record
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- To be provided upon submission due to posting limitations.
For further information or to send your resume please contact Michael Smith at 209-250-5123 or email@example.com
Click here for instructions on how to post a job.