Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association
Monthly meeting notice and agenda
President: Joe Zinkel (920-286-1015) firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative assistant: Don Roberson (414-486-2642) email@example.com
When: Thursday, October 13th 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Where: Cabela’s, One Cabela’s Way, Richfield, WI 53076
Board meeting: Meeting from 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Education: Book review upon request of RETA members
· Books are available at $50.00 per book for RETA members paying out of pocket
· Regular prices are over $100.00 per book so take advantage of this generous offer
· The Milwaukee chapter of RETA covers the rest
Discussion topics: Northern meeting locations, tour ideas, guest speaker ideas. Scholarships or grants from RETA chapter.
Dinner: RETA members, please pay $5.00 cash to the treasurer. RETA will pick up the rest.
Guest speaker’s meal taken care of by RETA
Guest Speaker: Brian Frea of Summit Refrigeration
Topic: Pump sizing & selection
Upcoming events/guest speaker:
· Nov. 10th, Dave Schaefer (Bassett Mechanical) Stainless Steel in ammonia systems.
Note: Nov. 10th meeting at Roadside Restaurant in Plymouth, WI.
· Nov. 10th, send out Christmas vendor letter to prepare for Dec. 8th gathering.
· Dec. 8th meeting. Christmas gathering, catered food & opportunity drawings.
Importance of joining RETA
· Attending monthly RETA meetings may fulfill your company P.S.M. education.
· Gain PDH (personal development hours) to retain RETA certifications.
· Meetings held on the second Thursday of each month.
*Education *Efficiency *Development