Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association
Monthly meeting notice and agenda
President: Stand-in president… Jodie Rukamp and Joe Zinkel
Administrative assistant: Joe Zinkel (920-286-1015) email@example.com
When: Thursday, May 12th, 2016… 4:30pm (note the time change!)
Where: Thunder Bay Grill, 262-523-4244
N14 W24121 Tower Place, Pewaukee WI, 53072
Board meeting: Board meeting from 4:00: pm – 4:30 pm
Education: Book review upon request of RETA members
· Books are available at $50.00 per book for RETA members paying out of pocket
· Regular prices are over $100.00 per book, so take advantage of this generous offer
· The Milwaukee chapter of RETA covers the rest
Discussion topics: Northern meeting location in Plymouth worked well at Roadside Restaurant.
We are always looking for tours and guest speakers. Please notify Joe Zinkel with your input.
Dinner: RETA members, please pay $5.00 cash to the treasurer. RETA will pick up the rest.
Guest speaker’s meal taken care of by RETA
Guest Speaker: Joint meeting with Madison chapter. Chris Havens with GIR will present “Epic Failures” to the group. Power point presentation of refrigeration related topics and situations that have gone wrong.
Upcoming events/guest speaker:
· No regular meetings in June, July or August.
· Board meeting for board members scheduled for August 11th
· Resume regular meetings at Cabela’s on Sept. 8th, 2016.
· Sept. 8th meeting will also include officer elections. Anyone interested in joining the board or becoming an officer, please contact Jodie Rukamp or Joe Zinkel.
Importance of joining RETA
· Attending monthly RETA meetings may fulfill your company P.S.M. education.
· Gain PDH (personal development hours) to retain RETA certifications.
· Meetings held on the second Thursday of each month.
*Education *Efficiency *Development