Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association
Monthly meeting notice and agenda
President: Stand-in president… Jodie Rukamp and Joe Zinkel
Administrative assistant: Joe Zinkel (920-286-1015) firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Thursday, March 10th 2016… 5:00pm
Where: Cabela’s, One Cabela’s Way, Richfield WI, 53076
Board meeting: Board meeting from 4:30pm-5:00pm
Education: Book review upon request of RETA members
· Books are available at $50.00 per book for RETA members paying out of pocket
· Regular prices are over $100.00 per book, so take advantage of this generous offer
· The Milwaukee chapter of RETA covers the rest
Discussion topics: Northern meeting location in Plymouth worked well at Roadside Restaurant.
We are always looking for tours and guest speakers. Please notify Joe Zinkel with your input.
Dinner: RETA members, please pay $5.00 cash to the treasurer. RETA will pick up the rest.
Guest speaker’s meal taken care of by RETA
Guest Speaker: Rob Travis (Cascade Energy) Efficiency in ammonia systems
Upcoming events/guest speaker: April 14th, Dave Schaeffer (Bassett Mechanical) IIAR standards
May 12th meeting at Thunder Bay Grill in Pewaukee. Joint meeting with Madison chapter
Topic for May 12th meeting will be “Epic Failures”
Importance of joining RETA
· Attending monthly RETA meetings may fulfill your company P.S.M. education.
· Gain PDH (personal development hours) to retain RETA certifications.
· Meetings held on the second Thursday of each month.
*Education *Efficiency *Development