Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association
Monthly meeting notice and agenda
President: Stand-in president… Jodie Rukamp and Joe Zinkel
Administrative assistant: Joe Zinkel (920-286-1015) firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Thursday, Feb. 11th 2016… 5:00pm
Where: Roadside Restaurant (920) 893-1770
N5575 Hwy 57, Plymouth WI 53073
Board meeting: Board meeting from 4:30pm-5:00pm
Education: Book review upon request of RETA members.
· Books are available at $50.00 per book for RETA members paying out of pocket.
· Regular prices are over $100.00 per book, so take advantage of this generous offer.
· The Milwaukee chapter of RETA covers the rest.
Discussion topics: Northern meeting locations (Plymouth, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh or Appleton?)
We are always looking for tours and guest speakers. Please notify Joe Zinkel with your input.
Dinner: RETA members, please pay $5.00 cash to the treasurer. RETA will pick up the rest.
Guest speaker’s meal taken care of by RETA
Guest Speaker: Joe Russell (Watertech) ASHRAE 188-2015, Legionellosius, Risk Management.
Upcoming events/guest speaker: March 12th, Rob Travis (Cascade Energy) Efficiency in ammonia systems. Meeting will be held at Cabela’s in Richfield like normal.
Importance of joining RETA
· Attending monthly RETA meetings may fulfill your company P.S.M. education.
· Gain PDH (personal development hours) to retain RETA certifications.
· Meetings held on the second Thursday of each month.
*Education *Efficiency *Development