Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association
Monthly meeting notice and agenda
President: Stand-in president… Jodie Rukamp and Joe Zinkel
Administrative assistant: Joe Zinkel (920-286-1015) firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Thursday, Jan. 14th, 2016… 5:00pm
Where: Cabela’s, One Cabela Way, Richfield WI, 53076
Board meeting: Board meeting from 4:30pm-5:00pm
Education: Book review upon request of RETA members.
· Books are available at $50.00 per book for RETA members paying out of pocket.
· Regular prices are over $100.00 per book, so take advantage of this generous offer.
· The Milwaukee chapter of RETA covers the rest.
Discussion topics: Northern meeting locations (Plymouth, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh or Appleton?)
We are always looking for tours and guest speakers. Please notify Joe Zinkel with your input.
Dinner: RETA members, please pay $5.00 cash to the treasurer. RETA will pick up the rest.
Guest speaker’s meal taken care of by RETA
Guest Speaker: Phil Golden (Golden Refrigeration) ASME temperature (-20 deg. F)
Upcoming events/guest speaker:
Dave Schaeffer (Bassett) IIAR standards.
Feb. 11th Meeting location set for Road House Restaurant in Plymouth.
N5575 Hwy 57, Plymouth WI 53073
Importance of joining RETA
· Attending monthly RETA meetings may fulfill your company P.S.M. education.
· Gain PDH (personal development hours) to retain RETA certifications.
· Meetings held on the second Thursday of each month.
*Education *Efficiency *Development