Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association
Monthly meeting notice and agenda
President: Stand-in president… Jodie Rukamp and Joe Zinkel
Administrative assistant: Joe Zinkel (920-286-1015) email@example.com
When: Thursday, Dec. 10th, 2015… 5:00pm
Where: Cabela’s, One Cabela Way, Richfield WI, 53076
Board meeting: Board meeting from 4:30pm-5:00pm
Education: Book review upon request of RETA members.
- Books are available at $50.00 per book for RETA members paying out of pocket.
- Regular prices are over $100.00 per book, so take advantage of this generous offer.
- The Milwaukee chapter of RETA covers the rest.
Discussion topics: Please notify Joe Zinkel or any other RETA board member with your input.
- Northern meeting locations (Plymouth, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh or Appleton?
- Anyone have a tour idea or place to tour?
- Anyone have a guest speaker in mind?
- Anyone with a meeting topic they would like to hear more about?
Dinner: The meal will be included in the opportunity drawing for the Dec. 10th meeting.
Guest Speaker: No guest speaker for December
Enjoy great food, catching up with RETA members and an opportunity to win some cool gifts.
The meal and drawing worked well last year, so we voted to keep the same routine.
- We ask everyone to pay $25.00 cash for the meal and the opportunity drawing.
- Each person will receive five tickets and a fully catered buffet in the meeting room.
- After you win three prizes, please decline and let someone else get a chance.
- If there is something you may not want, you have one chance to pass.
Upcoming events/guest speaker:
- Jan. 14th meeting with Phil Golden. ASME low temperature (-20 deg.)
- Feb. 11thmeeting at Roadhouse Restaurant in Plymouth WI. Guest speaker is Dave Schaeffer with Bassett to talk about updates with IIAR standards.
Importance of joining RETA
- Attending monthly RETA meetings may fulfill your company P.S.M. education.
- Gain PDH (personal development hours) to retain RETA certification.
- Meetings held on the second Thursday of each month.
*Education *Efficiency *Development