Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association
Monthly meeting notice and agenda
President: Stand-in president… Jodie Rukamp and Joe Zinkel
Administrative assistant: Joe Zinkel (920-286-1015) email@example.com
When: Thursday, Nov. 12th, 2015… 5:00pm
Where: Cabela’s, One Cabela Way, Richfield WI, 53076
Board meeting: Board meeting from 4:30pm-5:00pm
Education: Book review upon request of RETA members.
- Books are available at $50.00 per book for RETA members paying out of pocket.
- Regular prices are over $100.00 per book, so take advantage of this generous offer.
- The Milwaukee chapter of RETA covers the rest.
Discussion topics: Northern meeting locations (Plymouth, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh or Appleton?)
We are always looking for tours and guest speakers. Please notify Joe Zinkel with your input.
Dinner: RETA members, please pay $5.00 cash to the treasurer. RETA will pick up the rest.
Guest speaker’s meal taken care of by RETA
Guest Speaker: Dale Kuhlman, Refrigeration history and efficiency
We have a few Milwaukee Chapter polo shirts available yet for RETA members
Upcoming events/guest speaker:
- Dec. 10th Christmas gathering. A letter will be sent out soon to ask for door prizes for the opportunity drawings.
- Meal catered at Cabela’s put on by the Milwaukee Chapter.
Importance of joining RETA
- Attending monthly RETA meetings may fulfill your company P.S.M. education.
- Gain PDH (personal development hours) to retain RETA certifications.
- Meetings held on the second Thursday of each month.
*Education *Efficiency *Development