When: Thursday, Oct. 8th, 2015… 5:00pm
Where: Cabela’s, One Cabela Way, Richfield WI, 53076
Board meeting: Board meeting from 4:30pm-5:00pm
Education: Book review upon request of RETA members.
- Books are available at $50.00 per book for RETA members paying out of pocket.
- Regular prices are over $100.00 per book, so take advantage of this generous offer.
- The Milwaukee chapter of RETA covers the rest.
Discussion topics: Northern meeting locations (Plymouth, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh or Appleton? We are always looking for tours and guest speakers. Please notify Joe Zinkel with your input.
Dinner: RETA members, please pay $5.00 cash to the treasurer. RETA will pick up the rest. Guest speaker’s meal taken care of by RETA
Guest Speaker: No guest speaker for October meeting. Round table discussion of refrigeration topics from your experiences. News of the National Conference. Did you make it to the conference? What did you like or dislike? We have a few Milwaukee Chapter polo shirts available yet for RETA members.
Upcoming events/guest speaker:
Importance of joining RETA
- Attending monthly RETA meetings may fulfill your company P.S.M. education.
- Gain PDH (personal development hours) to retain RETA certifications.
- Meetings held on the second Thursday of each month.
*Education *Efficiency *Development