Train the Trainer 3 days Course Outline
Course dates - March 8th through March 10th at RETA HQ, Albany, OR
Cost $1,100.00 - Click here to purchase in our online store
This train the trainer course is designed for workplaces that need trainers that will hit the ground running with a high level of adult learning tools.
This is not an exercise for passing assessments, this is for people that need the skills to train in today's professional workplaces.
This Train the Trainer Training Program is designed to benefit employees that are being asked to design and/or deliver training in the workplace. Participants learn about the learning needs of adults, planning and developing different types of training, delivering and assessing the success of the training.
By the end of this training course, participants will:
- Design a training course targeted for adult learners
- Plan and deliver a course by ensuring that all the key elements of effective training are present
- Learn how to communicate one's message effectively
- Develop techniques to overcome barriers to learning
- Prepare and deliver a training session
- Learn to construct assessments to validate the learning
- Gain techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the training process
- Create post-course evaluation forms
- Evaluate their peers and also receive feedback from them during class
Fundamentals of Training
- Effective Workplace Training
- What makes training effective?
- Types of training
- Skills and attributes of an effective trainer
- How to provide an inclusive learning environment
- High emotion - low intelligence
Assess the Learning
- Designing effective assessment
- Delivering and administering assessment
- Assessment tools
- The principles of adult learning
- Learning styles
- Presentation mechanics
- Communication model
- Words Not to use
- Barriers to learning
- Deliver your presentation: each student will deliver to the class a short lesson and be assessed by the class and instructor.
Prepare Training Session
- Determine objective
- Map the content
- Build presentation mechanics
- Close out
Feedback Forms Self-analysis Peer- feedback
- Session Plan
- Each student will design a session plan using the tools from this course.
100 Opal Ct. NE
Albany, OR 97322
When reserving your room be sure to mention RETA for the negotiated rates below.
|Two Queen or King Suite
|King Executive Suite
|King Presidential Suite
Rates are non-commissionable and subject to applicable taxes and fees. Single/Double occupancy; $10 for each additional person; Rates do not apply to Group Bookings. Your preferred rate is a non-last room availability rate and may be unavailable on peak demand dates such as OSU Football Weekends etc. Please book as early as possible to secure your preferred rate. Rates are Effective through December, 2017,